Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Logan
One night when Aaron was out of town, the kids and I were up late watching movies (Return of the Jedi as I recall). Calyn asked to go to bed so I took her up and tucked her in. I told Logan that I was ready for bed too, so if he wanted me to tuck him in, he needed to come now otherwise he'd have to put himself to bed. He said he wanted to stay up. I allowed it but told him not to cry to me later when he wanted me to take him upstairs. I told him to turn off all the lights and TV when he was done. I went to go take a bath fully expecting him to fall asleep on the couch, leaving me to carry him up to bed. A minute later he comes in my room with both hands up and says, "I'm not wanting you to put me in bed! I just need to know where the remote is." Ha ha! So I gave it to him and proceeded to get in my bath. When I was done, I went in the living room and the TV and all the lights were out. I went upstairs and Logan was in bed fast asleep!!!! I guess he isn't quite as little as I thought. Sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment