Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Harper...
...locked herself in the nursery at church. We were up there this past Friday night setting up for Calyn's baptism on Saturday morning. Logan comes running down the hall saying Harper was locked in the nursery! Of course we didn't have a key! I immediately started to panic. Aaron told me to calm down so I don't scare Calyn and Logan. After a few calls he tracked down Bishop Baldwin and went to Cabrini to get the key. While he was gone, I watched Harper through the peep hole. She was content for a little while on the rocking horse. But then she started coming over to the door saying, "Mommy, OPE!" Then she started crying. I started crying. Calyn started crying. Luckily she was only locked in there for about 25 minutes before we could get the key. But the whole time I naturally thought of worse case scenario. Choking. Fire. Seizures (because that always happens:/ lol) But other than a few tears shed, she was totally fine. In fact, once the door was opened, she wanted to stay on the rocking horse in the nursery. Little turkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment