

Calyn had her first real dance recital this past May. She did amazing! I was so proud of her. Not a hint of stage fright and no tears. She watched her teacher intently (who was hidden behind the audience), and didn't miss a beat. What a cutie.
Aaron bought her some pink roses and my mom gave her a little flowering plant. It was so sweet seeing Aaron walking with that bouquet of flowers for her. She loved them all.
3 comments:
Cute costume, and great performer!! Wish we could have been ther - next year!!!
Very cool! I wanna do a dance recital. I love the red, Calyn is amazing. The pictures of Brian and family with all the mustaches is fantastic. I haven't seen him yet, I hope we run into him sometime - we are watching for him.
Love all the new pictures! So cute! Calyn and Logan are growing so fast!
Post a Comment