Monday, August 10, 2009

Child Abuse


6 comments:

Troy said...

Is that He-Man shirt Aaron's? If so, that's not child abuse. That's just a father passing on his legacy. Of course, if he passed on his She-ra underoos, that would be child abuse for both Aaron and Calyn.

Jeni said...

No Troy, that shirt was MINE! The abuse part comes when it's paired with blue and green striped pants. The beige pants that belong with the top didn't cut it, apparently.

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

Oh, that's SO funny! Sam's always on the lookout for retro shirts for Clark, but sadly, none of his survived his childhood for posterity.

I WILL say that I always had a thing for He-Man. My mom put the kabbash on that when I showed her He-Man's boobies. Let's face it, those are some pretty impressive pecs!

Jordan said...

I'm so confused. Who's shirt, and what abuse??

The Original Mangums said...

She is just right to me!

Anonymous said...

Jen I remeber when Your mom and I took you and Sarah and Rachel to see the Hee-man in person do you? congrats on having a boy.I can't belive your mom keeping the sex of your baby a secret let alone drawing the body part. tell her hi and I love and miss her.