Official due date is January 13, 2010. But, due to my c-section, we'll carve this little turkey out right after the new year. We'll know what it is in a few weeks:)
Nope. Not going to school for a few more years. But she obsessed with all things princess and bags (that's my girl!).
We went out to lunch with our friends the other day. I fed Calyn before we went, being as she's sooooo picky. So I just ordered her a small bag of cheetos to munch on. When they brought out the food, she was served her cheetos on a plate! Fancy.



9 comments:
Looking good, Jeni!
I'll bet every kid in the restaurant was jealous of Calyn and her bowl of Cheetos. : )
You look awesome! My tummy isn't that big yet and I'm a month ahead of you! No fair! You've had one already though so I bet that's why. You look great! Calyn is so pretty! She has supermodel hair! I love it!
You look so beautiful Jeni! I'm ashamed to say that my tummy looked as big as yours at only 10 weeks... So you look great! Love the cheetos on a plate for Calyn. Too Hilarious! We love you all and I can't wait until that new little one gets here!
You're looking good :) We can't wait to find out what your having!
What is it with kids and cheetoes :) Well, I guess I love them too !
You really do look great. Honestly, I didn't notice your tummy AT ALL last Sunday in church... but it's definitely starting to show.
What a cute belly! We have almost the same due date, ours is the 15th. We have our sonogram on the 21st, but we are going to let it be a surprise, I think. I'm having a hard time committing to that:)
So cute your little belly! You know, you can go to one of those Fetal Foto places and find out NOW what your having:) ...I went at 15 weeks with Tate because I couldn't wait. But that's just my impatience.
Calyn has great taste,that's something I would have ordered to.You look so cute with that little pooch on front.Hugs and kisses from your extended fam.
you're such a cute little pregnant lady. i love the cheetos on a plate. so gourmet!
Post a Comment