Thursday, August 13, 2009

I knew it...




The morning sickness this time around was a key hint for me... "It" is going to be a BOY!
I have a friend who is an ultrasound tech, so she gave me a sneak peak so we could find out the gender. Aaron was unable to come with me, so I had Angie look for the sex and NOT tell me. She works in the same office with my mom and Paula, so my mom wrote it down on a paper for Aaron and I to open together. It killed me to walk around all day with the answer in my purse, but I was successful in waiting for Aaron to come home to open it.

Darn! Now I have to go buy boy clothes:)

Calyn carried the paper around all evening saying, "Baby Brother" while pointing to my mom's vague representation of male genitalia. Let me just say, it is hilarious to have a piece of paper that my MOM drew a penis on:)



12 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah!! That note is pretty funny :) We're so excited for you guys!. You know how much we love little boys!

Jessica said...

I'd keep that drawing...I mean, priceless.
Congratulations on entering the world of trucks and frogs, and all that.

Adrienne said...

Yay! Finally another boy in the mix of all these people we know having girls! I know yall are so excited! It will be great to have one of each! Calyn will be such a good big sister and show him all the ropes! Congrats!

Jordan said...

We are SO excited for you three!! Boys are the best!

Jenn said...

Awww Yay! I'm so proud of you for waiting for Aaron. Gosh I just don't think I am that strong but what a nice little illustration you will have to remember the moment by! Too cute :) Congrats!

Holly said...

Yay for a little Mangum boy!! Boys are lots of fun. Congratulations.

Vargas Clan said...

Congrats on the little boy!! They are totally priceless. I would know!! LOL I have 3. Thats neat that you are going to have one of each. At least now if you have a 3rd it could be a surprise and you would be prepared for either!! maybe thats why I had such bad morning sickness, I have never been pregnant with a girl so who knows just maybe I would be lucky and not get mornign sickness with a girl...YEAH RIGHT!! Well take care!!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Congratulations guys! That is some serious will power, Jeni!

Ashley said...

I'm not gonna lie, the floating baby on the side creeps me out a little.
But I am so excited your having a boy! I think that will be so fun to have one of each.

Kate @ Our Best Bites said...

I love that you just used the word "penis" on your blog! :)

Rondell said...

Congrats girl! I hear Rocawear make baby clothes nowadays. You should get him some to go with he Nikes.

mccready's said...

Yay! Boys are pretty fun too, ya know. And it turns out that shopping for little boy clothes is almost as fun as little girls' clothes. I'm excited for you! That was a really cool way to find out, by the way!