Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Ever FHE...

...with Calyn. We sang, "Popcorn Popping." We had a lesson. We talked about how there is going to be a baby coming to live with us and how she'll be a big sister. Then we all made babies for the activity...

Mommy's

Daddy's (like how the kid has facial scruff and sunglasses? Am I giving birth to a 20 year old?)

And sweet little Calyn's.

FHE: Success! Calyn loved it and was SO into it. She had to take her baby to bed with her:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your fhe turned outso well and I hope for your sake you're not having a 20 yr old baby. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Cathi said...

So cute! Where did you get the babies to color?

Jordan said...

No, you're not giving birth to a 20-year-old, you're married to a 12-year-old (that's okay, so am I).

Lexi said...

All I know is, if baby #2 comes out looking like picture #2, then you're in trouble. :-)

What a cute idea! I would totally have done this with Peyton....oh wait, he doesn't like to color! His pictures from nursery always come back blank. I feel like telling them not to bother since I feel like I'm wasting paper when it comes back with just his name at the top. Oh well.

That's so cute that you had a whole FHE on babies. Love it.

P.S. Maybe one of these days we'll check out that BBQ place. We'll have to drag you guys to it to if it's any good! :-)

P.S.S Can we see pictures of the house yet? Pretty please? I want to know where my best bud is living already! :-0

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I only pray that your baby does not look like Aaron's picture! Looks like you all had tons of fun! How far along are you by the way?

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Aaron's baby looks like the bearded baby on the Capital One commercial. Have you seen it? Gross. Congrats on the fun FHE. The first of many!

mccready's said...

NICE! I love that idea! We've started trying to do FHE with our kids. Our first lesson was on Sharing. Haha! You'll be wanting to do that lesson pretty soon too!

Paige and Gerald said...

I LOVE Aaron's baby.