Thursday, July 23, 2009

This kid is just too cute...

8 comments:

TheNelsons said...

Hey Jeni
It was good hearing from you. Congrats on baby number 2. Calyn is beautiful. I know I cant believe they are two already. Time sure does fly. Craig is actually taking that course right now, he will be done the end of the month. He said he wish he would of taking it the first time. It has helped out. So he will retake DAT this August and apply to more schools. So we will see what happens. Well take care

Leanne

Lexi said...

That girl is really freakin' cute!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Ayden had to watch it twice! I love hearing her sweet little voice. The LMNOP part is the best. Why do we jumble all of those letters together anyway? It's confusing the kids.

natesarah2@msn.com said...

What a smart girl! She is too cute! I can't wait to meet her and baby #2 someday.

Ashley said...

she has the cutest little voice! She is way good at getting all the letters--when it goes fast Tate can't keep up so he just skips them....

Amy said...

Wow, I loved that!! So cute!! She's talking even more clear than she did two months ago :) I wish we could hear her sing in person.

Anonymous said...

It's all in the jeans,We are a smart bunch....She is a doll and a smart one at that.How is Bella doing? How is everyone doing? I love this blogging it helps to keep updated on the cute moments that we would otherwise miss out on.Love ya, Thanks for shareing.Love aunt Shelly

Jenn said...

I love it! She is so precious.