But YOUR editing is fantastic!! We miss you guys a lot. I can't wait till we finally settle!! If #2 gets here before TJ deploys we'll have to make a special visit. We were once told it is Lucky #7. HAPPY 7 YEARS MANGUMS!!!
I'm in blog overload and I don't know what to comment about! I love it all. Nakey Calyn wins "best picture". Happy 7th. I've heard the opposite of the 7th year. It's called the "7 year itch". We didn't get itchy, and I'm sure your 7th year will be a lucky one.
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures, Jeni! Congrats on the milestone!
But YOUR editing is fantastic!! We miss you guys a lot. I can't wait till we finally settle!! If #2 gets here before TJ deploys we'll have to make a special visit. We were once told it is Lucky #7. HAPPY 7 YEARS MANGUMS!!!
I'm in blog overload and I don't know what to comment about! I love it all. Nakey Calyn wins "best picture". Happy 7th. I've heard the opposite of the 7th year. It's called the "7 year itch". We didn't get itchy, and I'm sure your 7th year will be a lucky one.
Congratulations on 7 years! Doesn't time fly? Nate and I will be going on 9 years, come September 1st.
WOW look what you can accomplish when you all work together, Congratulations.you forgot to include buying a house ! love ya Aunt Shelly
Post a Comment