Hard to believe we didn't even move up after that win. But Bama better love being #1 this week, cause we're going to kick that this weekend. Are yall going to Bama?? Come tailgate with us if you are.
That was lots of fun- especially the hip swivel dance ;-)
P.S. I think your blog is trying to tell me something because the word verification says sewhem. Alright already! I know I need to learn, okay?! Geez. :-)
3 comments:
Hard to believe we didn't even move up after that win. But Bama better love being #1 this week, cause we're going to kick that this weekend. Are yall going to Bama?? Come tailgate with us if you are.
That was lots of fun- especially the hip swivel dance ;-)
P.S. I think your blog is trying to tell me something because the word verification says sewhem. Alright already! I know I need to learn, okay?! Geez. :-)
We enjoyed spending time with Calyn while you were at the game!
Post a Comment