Monday, November 03, 2008

Late Night Snacks


Aaron and I crave desserts at night. That's why I keep boxes of Jell-o pudding on hand. Two cups of milk and 5 minutes later, you're ready to snack. Laurie turned us on to mixing Oreos and strawberries in the pudding. Yum. Well, last night we tried something NEW. We substituted one of the cups of milk with one cup of cream and the results were heavenly. It was kinda like chocolate mousse. Delicious. Give it a try one night when you've got a hunkering for some chocolate:)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Yum, we are late night snackers, too. We recently went through a chips and dip phase (mccormick quacomole mix and megathin chips were our favorite).

I'm gonna give the pudding with cream thing a try that sounds really good.

Jenn said...

I only had cream and no milk when I was making peach cobbler the other night and it was heavenly too. I love cream. :)

Kathy said...

I have some heavy cream in the fridge bought on a buy one get one free and I have had no use for it, now I will try this! Sounds yummy!

The Original Mangums said...

Love the pudding! Have some low fat stwberry yogert fozen dessert, it is yummy too! Paula