Monday, July 14, 2008

Teddy Grahams


We have this empty Teddy Grahams box that Calyn loves to eat out of...just throw some food in here, and she's ready to eat:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's hillarious! I love teddy grahams so I kind of see why she likes the box so much :)

Jenn said...

Oh is that all you have to do to get her to eat?!? I will have to keep that in mind or maybe I should tell my sister so her kid will eat something for a change. How funny. She is adorable Jeni! So sorry we missed yall this weekend, maybe next time we come. He wants to play in another tennis tournament there in NOLA.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Way to recycle, reduce and REUSE! Ayden stuffed his dirty sock full of Cheddar Bunnies and ate them all. What is it with packaging? Maybe I should start stuffing his socks with green veggies! Caggie is adorable. I miss hearing her squeaks and squeals!