Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sesame Street and Yogurt

6 comments:

Jessica said...

ha...put on curious george in this house and the same thing happens.

Kristel said...

so funny! That is Justin as well but he's more of a Dora or Hannah Montana kind of guy!

The Original Mangums said...

Good ol yogert! How can anyone like that stuff? Glad you do though, chips off the Ol' Block. Love you, Mom

Ashley said...

that is so cute! They are 2 peas in a pod. I think I'm most impressed that the yogurt in still IN the container and not thrown about. (that's what Tate prefers)

I've heard that Disneyland/world are so fun around the holidays because they decorate so cute. Maybe it won't be so bloody hot either going in October...

natesarah2@msn.com said...

How Cute! They both look like they are so into Sesame Street! That is some total Father and Daughter cuteness right there!

Jamie Hamilton said...

Those are two favorites at our house, too! Good ol' TV. It's been a life saver since bringing Sara home.