
The Happy Couple

The Blushing Bride

The Bridesmaids and Flower Girl

The......okay, it's just Calyn

The Clan (minus three)

Who's that sexy groomsman?
My husband.

I was Robin's floral designer...isn't she gorgeous? The bouquet isn't bad either.


These were the arrangements on the guest tables.

More little arrangements that were scattered around the reception.

That reception was one HOT party!!!

Awww...me and my Lov-a

Uncle Brian was so nice to share with his little niece.

The six of us had a GRREAT time in New Orleans together...thanks Nana and Papa for watching the chil-rens.

Notice the two water bottles Calyn is clutching onto for dear life.

This kid LOVES water!


One of my new "sister-in laws" :)

"Let me get that for you."

Poor little Scabby Nose. She played way too hard with her cousins!

Lauren, where is you driver's license?

Yes, it's a real alligator.
6 comments:
I think that picture of Calyn is one of the best pictures I have ever seen of her. I hope you're going to frame it!
The wedding flowers were gorgeous!
Wonderful pictures! Brings back very good memories and time well spent with family! We Love You, Paula
Maren, I love that picture of Calyn, too. Jane Huddleston took that one.
Great post. I caught myself smiling with my mouth wide open while looking through the pictures. Good times, new sis!
Hey Jeni! Yes, life has been pretty busy these last few months, but soon it will all be done, thank goodness! You're pictures are just awesome. Calyn is so adorable! It was so good to hear from you, Take care!
Emily
Well Calyn is beyond cute and you and your Lov-A were lookin mui caliente!!!
Post a Comment