Aaron and I take turns planning the anniversaries, and this year it was Aaron's turn. And let me say, he did a bang-up job:
We started out the morning with waffles and bacon...Aaron is the waffle chef, and I'm the bacon chef (Aaron burns bacon:) Following breakfast and a nap, we went swimming with Calyn at our fitness club. All she wanted to do was to climb in and out of the pool. She's currently in the "climbing" stage of life. All day long I had been finding hidden gifts with an accompanying rose. All together I found six gifts with six roses.
For lunch we dined at Five Happiness. When someone first told us about this Chinese restaurant, I thought they said it was called, "Fried" Happiness. That would have been good too:)
That evening, Kara graciously volunteered to watch Calyn for us while we went out. We watched the sunset at Lake Ponchartrain followed by dinner at Drago's. When we got home, Aaron made brownies for dessert, but we never got around to eating them;)
Thanks for a great anniversary, Poo-Poo Mouth!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! And I also think "Fried" Happiness would be a very happy place to go eat as well-right up my alley! :) That picture of the sailboat at sunset is so pretty!
What great pics!!! Happy Anniversary Aaron and Jen!!!
happy anniversary. what a great idea to take turns planning what you do...maybe we should give that a try instead of the traditional, "what you wanna do?" "I dunno...what do YOU want to do?" :-)
Post a Comment