Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Be Back Soon!

One of the newest members to The Clan: Robin!
(Seen here modeling an apron from her lingerie shower)

Litros enjoying his famous oatmeal straight from the pot

Aaron, Calyn, and Peyton "swimming" at the slip-n-slide extravaganza

One of the bouquets I made for Brent and Robin's wedding

"Oh my gosh! I'm having so much fun with all my cousins!"

Don't worry...MANY more pictures from the wedding and this week coming soon!

Click HERE and HERE for more wedding madness!!!

5 comments:

TJ-n-Crystal said...

Soo...ummm...any explanation to the trash bag Aaron is wearing in the slip and slide photo?

Jenn said...

I didn't know you made the flowers for Robin & Brent's wedding! They are so beautiful You are so talented. The other pics are soo... cute. Love Calyn in brown. Cute swimsuit!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of the trash bag shirt! That slip-n-slide was the best EVER!!! What a week. Did we really do all of that and live through it?

Ashley said...

did you do the flowers at your sisters wedding too? they are beautiful. I know, my family is all done with missions/weddings/babies--Jord's side is just getting started. A long road ahead...

Lexi said...

I'm a loser baby... so why don't you kill me...

Sorry- that song was stuck in my head so I thought I'd share :-)

Looks like Aaron got his trash kicked to the curb in the slip and slide picture.

Glad you're havin' fun up in L-ville. Maybe I'll be friends with you again when you decide to come home. I'll think about it.

Later flower-maid.