Cute pic! She's a darling girl. Some of my favorite "kid" pictures from the wedding are of her. --- Anyway, yeah if you don't like Settlers of Catan then you might not like this game either. Jacob is the king of stragey games so I'm always looking for something else to entertain him. I never win, but I like watching him beat everyone else. :)
Yes! We had a great time with Aaron, too. And we really want to come spend time with both of you sometime soon. In fact, I'm trying to plan a big date with Jacob for this upcoming weekend IN New Orleans (D-day Museum, Movie @ Canal Place, & Gelato)... maybe ya'll could join us? Or we could meet up somewhere for dinner?
1 comment:
Cute pic! She's a darling girl. Some of my favorite "kid" pictures from the wedding are of her. --- Anyway, yeah if you don't like Settlers of Catan then you might not like this game either. Jacob is the king of stragey games so I'm always looking for something else to entertain him. I never win, but I like watching him beat everyone else. :)
Yes! We had a great time with Aaron, too. And we really want to come spend time with both of you sometime soon. In fact, I'm trying to plan a big date with Jacob for this upcoming weekend IN New Orleans (D-day Museum, Movie @ Canal Place, & Gelato)... maybe ya'll could join us? Or we could meet up somewhere for dinner?
Let me know what you think. Have a great day!
Post a Comment