Sunday, May 04, 2008

"Vegetarian" for a Week


I can't commit to "no meat" for my whole life, but I can commit for one week. I've got a menu planned out, so I'll keep you updated on this experiment. I'll post the recipes that are worth posting:)

2 comments:

Maren said...

Oh wow! I think that is a terrific idea! I bet you'll find some awesome recipes. I don't know what you like, but if you want some easy suggestions...I am a big fan of black beans (get the canned preseasoned kind) and yellow rice with fine chopped pickles and/or onions on top. Also, my kids and husband love eggplant parmesan (but usually we all end up just eating the fried breaded eggplant.) And trust me, I have at least one REALLY picky eater.

obmijandhanel said...

What happened Jeni did you fall down the stairs and hit your head . Im sorr just concerned about my friends . my motto is if its not meat why eat.