Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Figs

Stephanie and Eloy are FINALLY married. Whew. It was a lot of work, but it was totally worth it. To see them happy and in love made all the difference. The only pictures I have are of the days leading up and the flowers. I didn't get any pictures of the ceremony or the reception...that's what Aimee was for!

Sonja (Eloy's mom) made the cake, and I decorated it with flowers

The Bridal Bouquet

The Maids Bouquets

The Cultural Hall: we dimmed the lights for the actual event.

Calyn's Flower Girl kissing ball. She was so cute at the ceremony. My mom carried her down the aisle and she held the ball straight out like a lantern, leading the way.

Guest Sign in table

All the bouquets

Food table arrangement

Guest table centerpieces

The happy couple at the rehearsal dinner

Me, Tara, and Lexi

Dessert at the rehearsal dinner

Pedicures and Manicures the morning of the wedding.


Eyebrow wax anyone? Tara made us all shirts for our morning of pampering: Mine said "Matron of Honor," and Tara and Lexi's said "Bridesmaid."
Poor Peyton...this kid was sooo pooped, he passed out sitting up!

The little Ringbearer: getting fitted for his tux. Peyton was also hilarious coming down the aisle. He was flinging his pillow around and licking his boutonniere!

Stephanie's bracelet for the rehearsal dinner

Eloy's parents took us all out to a Mexican restaurant for some AWESOME fajita platters for the rehearsal dinner. It was so freakin' good.



And now my Academy Awards list of Thank You's:

To Thuy and Floral Addiction for providing the flowers.

To Paula for sewing Calyn's dress, the bridesmaid's sashes, the ringbearer's pillow...the list goes on and on:) Oh, and for watching Cal and Pey-dawg all day Saturday so we could enlist Aaron and Troy in the wedding preparations.

To Mom for all the food planning and preparations, and for planning everything on the L-town side of things.

To Sonja for the beautiful cake.

To Stephanie for ironing the tablecloths...she has the burns to prove it!

To Brian for being a Groomsman/Usher/DJ/Technical Support/My Personal Assistant:)

To Everyone else who played a part in any way.

And last but not least, to Lexi for laboring along side me for three days while we got this wedding together. She lived on "her" ladder:)



8 comments:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I can't believe she's married already! Where does the time go? Tell her congratulations from Nate and I, and give her a big hug. The flowers and cake were beautiful by the way.

Anonymous said...

I love what I see;)I can't wait! 5 more weeks till bliss. Love you Jeni bear. Hope you're getting some R & R cause we don't have long.

Becky T said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! This is amazing stuff. You are so talented! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I am so impressed! Great job!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Looks like y'all had a great, exhausting few days! Congrats to the newlyweds. This has me pumped for D-Day!! I need to find a dress.

Holly said...

It looks like everything turned out great! The flowers were beautiful! My favorite part was about Peyton licking the boutonniere, so cute!!

floraladdiction said...

everything looks great! I know it would......Gosh I didn't think that it was enough flowers, but it looked like it went a long way......Thanks for the necklace and earrings. I love it....Maybe see ya for mothers day weekend?

Jenn said...

I couldn't stop staring at the bouquets. So beautiful!

Anne-Marie said...

Looks great...you did an awesome job!