I've been LOOKING obsessively for girl scout cookies...driving by grocery stores...wal-mart parking lots...I'm probably on video as that crazy lady in the black corolla who does daily drive bys....did I try this too early...are they only NOW out. I'm just glad I haven't missed them. I am a Samoa and Thin Mint girl...altho weight watchers as this mint cookie like bar that is soo delicious and reminds me of the thin mints!!!
Those dang ol' girl scouts. When I was teaching, there were fellow teachers that had girl scouts and I would buy like ten boxes of cookies. I think I could eat 1 million samoas.
Why do the best tasting things in life have to also be worst fattening things for you?! Those evil girl scouts got me too! They're everywhere!! I have cookies in my pantry, cookies on the counter, and I even have some cookies stashed in the freezer "for later" (yeah right- those puppies will probably thawed out sometime next week). Geez.
I too am addicted to those yummy cookies! Have y'all tried the Girl Scout cookie icecream? It comes in three flavors - thin mint, samoa, and tag-a-long - the best ice creams ever! It's made by Edy's Ice cream and you can only find it this time of year - you should definately seek it out!
7 comments:
I've been LOOKING obsessively for girl scout cookies...driving by grocery stores...wal-mart parking lots...I'm probably on video as that crazy lady in the black corolla who does daily drive bys....did I try this too early...are they only NOW out. I'm just glad I haven't missed them. I am a Samoa and Thin Mint girl...altho weight watchers as this mint cookie like bar that is soo delicious and reminds me of the thin mints!!!
Those dang ol' girl scouts. When I was teaching, there were fellow teachers that had girl scouts and I would buy like ten boxes of cookies. I think I could eat 1 million samoas.
Oooooh, I hear you. I sooooo hear you. That's all I can say.
Why do the best tasting things in life have to also be worst fattening things for you?! Those evil girl scouts got me too! They're everywhere!! I have cookies in my pantry, cookies on the counter, and I even have some cookies stashed in the freezer "for later" (yeah right- those puppies will probably thawed out sometime next week). Geez.
I too am addicted to those yummy cookies! Have y'all tried the Girl Scout cookie icecream? It comes in three flavors - thin mint, samoa, and tag-a-long - the best ice creams ever! It's made by Edy's Ice cream and you can only find it this time of year - you should definately seek it out!
Hablando de Taqueria Sanchez, cuando vamos a ir? Como ya sabes, la ultima vez que quisimos ir fue tornillado por arriba.
Love me some girl scout cookies...though the devil invented them...i think we better stay away this year!
Post a Comment