Sunday, March 02, 2008

February Birthdays...

There were two birthdays in February that I failed to get posted on their actual day. My sister, Stephanie, turned 22 on the 28th, and my nephew, Dallin, turned nine on the ninth! A "Golden" birthday!
Stephanie (Seen here with her Boy Toy, Eloy:)


Stephanie likes:
1. Fruity candy
2. Ross "Dress for Less"
3. Dying/Cutting/Highlighting her hair
4. Buying every new hair/make-up product known to man. If you've seen it on TV, I guarantee she's already bought it.
5. Sleeping:)
6. Her "babies." AKA "THE DOGS"
7. McDonalds
8. Water
9. Minute Maid Pink Lemonade
10. Cheesecake
11. Getting her nails professionally manicured
12. Ranch House Cafe
13. L-town! She can't escape it!

Dallin likes:
1. Basketball. More importantly, the Cleveland Cavaliers.
2. Soccer
3. Ninja Turtles
4. I remember he used to like Bob the Builder, but he's WAY too old for that now:)
5. Beating up his older and younger sister! Just kidding. Dallin loves his sisters and somehow manages to survive being surrounded by PINK:)

*Sorry, I don't have any pictures of Dallin on THIS computer. They're trapped on the virus-attacked desktop:( But, let me tell ya, he's a great lookin' young man! You can see him HERE in this post from last summer.

Happy Birthday You Two!

1 comment:

Paige and Gerald said...

HOW DID YOU GET THIS BLOG BACKGROUND? IT'S CUTE BUT THE ONE'S I HAVE SEEN ON BLOGSPOT ARE NOT SO CUTE.