Thursday, February 28, 2008

Should I?

9 comments:

Ashley said...

you are insane. i pass out running 1 mile, let alone 26. if you run that, i will be impressed!
but that is really awesome you've lost 25 pounds from doing it.

Jeni said...

Ashley- I only want to run the half marathon (13 miles:)

Kristel said...

Definitely!
You can do it! If you just ran 5 miles...you're almost half way there.

Lexi said...

No way dude- I want to go to the Flora London Marathon in London in April- yeah right! Maybe the next NEXT year (after baby #2 and after working back up to where I am now!) I might fly to London and run that race. For now, San Antonio could be fun! We'll see if I feel disgusting by that point.

Scott, Aimee, & Emily said...

DO it! Do it! Do it! Do it! (No pressure or anything)

Jordan said...

Go for the full!! You ARE a runner now, you know.

mccready's said...

San Antonio! Absolutely Yes!!

Paige and Gerald said...

Yes, you absolutely should!!!!

Anne-Marie said...

You could stay with us!