Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again!!!

Remember THIS? Yes, it's Louisiana strawberry season again! I'm so excited. I need to replenish my freezer jam supply. I'll show you all my creations once I get organized enough to get it done. This year Calyn is here on the outside. Last year, she was still in my belly (anyone seen Austin Powers 2?) More to come on this subject...

The next "season" I'm excited for? Tomatoes!




5 comments:

Ashley said...

do you realize what you are doing to those of us who are not that domestic? Jord will now have expectations of me making jam that will never happen!! (you can mail us some of yours:)

And I am a bit jealous that it is warm enough for you to get strawberries....we can't start even planting anything for another 2 months, or it will freeze!

Kristel said...

I am out of jam. When and where do we go? Let me know!!!!

Holly said...

MMMmmm, I love strawberries! We got our first Louisiana strawberries last week! I love tomatoes, too. I tried to grow some last year, but it didn't go very well :(

Lexi said...

When you do it, I want come over and learn too! Give me a
ring-a-ling when you're in the mood to jam!

Lexi said...

Still waiting... J/K!