Monday, February 11, 2008

USA! USA! USA!

USA 2 Mexico 2

Yes, we were "matching." And it was AWESOME!

Captain America

I have one SEXY husband!

Houston, TX


We were SO pumped!

Yeah, we got matching tattoos.

Our little Mexican buddy.

Luckily the crowd was happy after the game...I would have loved and hated going to our car if we had won.

Jeni + Aaron - Calyn = Fun couple of days in Houston

By the way, Stephanie is going to be a GREAT mommy one of these days.
She took EXCELLENT care of Calyn while we were gone.
Unfortunately, we all got mondo sick as soon as we got back (see post below).

Thanks Steph for making it possible for us to "get away."

5 comments:

Lexi said...

I'm glad you had a good trip BEFORE the Rotovirus hit. That would have been a sad trip if you were sick in Houston! You guys deserved your mini vacation- you sure earned it in the days following. Troy and I are next for the vacation band wagon!

The Original Mangums said...

Looks like you had a blast, you didn't mention your little Mexican Buddy. We sure enjoyed having you here. Oh yes, don't forget to check you mailbox. Love ya, Paula

Jordan said...

We get that dang rotavirus every year (it gets milder with each case, though--if that is any consolation at all). Love the pink dentist scrubs. Glad you two got a way for a few days. Love the nike snake tattoo, too.

Nicole said...

You guys crack me up! Love the capes, just made my kids some capes. Should've paid you to make 'em for me!

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

Awesome. That's all I need to say.