What she is doing:
- Crawling really, really fast
- Walking around with assistance of furniture
- Opening drawers and doors
- Slamming big doors shut
- Throwing stuff she doesn't want
- Clapping
- Waving (she likes "hi" better than "bye-bye")
- Becoming VERY opinionated
- Crawling away really fast when she's laid her hands on something she shouldn't have
- Crawling away really fast when Aaron starts chasing her
- Cheesy Smiling on demand whenever the camera's on her
- Duck (She'll go find her rubber duck when you say this:)
- Lizzard (She doesn't really know what a lizzard is, but she'll stick her tongue out for ya)
- Hi
- No (She hears this one all...the...time...)
- Silky (her lovey)
- Come Here
- Yay! (this will cause major clapping)
- Awwww...so sweet! (this one signifies to cock her head to the side and smile)
- Da Da (and knows it's Aaron)
- Num Num (Food)
- Up (I'm not sure if she knows what it means, but she'll say it. It's not really a "word" to me until she knows what it means, so I was hesitant to put it on this list)
I love this little girl.
5 comments:
I love her too!
sounds like she's doing great...i'm still wondering if jackson knows what "up" means...he just backs his butt up into your legs and holds his hands up high over his head.
LOVE the hairdo! We need to teach her to say "Puh-leeze" when Peyton's being a wuss ;-)
Oh and I love the turbo crawl too-except when they're running to escape!
This sounds like one smart cookie. Even though they become a little more challenging as they grow they also get to be more fun. That girl looks like she's loads of fund with that Cindy Lauper 'do.
What a little spitfire already! She's such a cutie. I can't wait to see y'all again. It's been too long.
Post a Comment