
Three hours of church can really wear a person out.

"Mardi Gras ROCKS!"

I guess she was trying to climb...sideways?

She placed this cracker up there all by herself. Seen here with her favorite rat.

Pink scrubs...the back reads: DENTIST IN TRAINING
We couldn't get a good shot of the back:(
5 comments:
It looks like she got some sun on her nose- it's a nice toasty color! She's a cutie patootie.
The pink scrubs are precious, she is so cute. The beads are perfect for our sweetie Calyn, she is a riot! Church can be long, even for the adults, sometimes I wish Carl could rock me to sleep there. That rat is awesome! In the Ranch House everyone was looking at that cute little girl chewing on that ugly rat, it was funny. Love our Mardi Gras Princess!
She is a spitting image of her dad.
So, she has a favorite rat? Does she also have a "least favorite" rat? She is so cute.
I love the scrubs. And they are the perfect shade of pink. She is so adorable
Post a Comment