Monday, February 11, 2008

An Unwelcomed Visitor


Well, Rotavirus hit hard. Let me tell you, I HATE being sick. Not just a little sick, but REALLY sick. First it was Calyn (of course). Then my mom. Then me. Then Aaron. Then Paula. And now, Carl. Of us all, Calyn did the best with it. The rest of us were huggin' toilets for a few days. Luckily, Calyn was such a good baby while her mom and dad were out of commission. She pretty much had free reign of the place while Aaron and I were curled up on the couches. Hence, the Honey Comb dumped all over the floor:) I have a lot of cleaning up to do now that we're all on the mend. Today is "Take it Easy and Heal" day. Rotavirus. Sucks.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Glad you're on the mend. I miss my friend!

The Original Mangums said...

Amen to that, not something I want to have again soon. Glad everyone is on the mend. Dad and I are doing much better! Love you, Paula

Jamie Hamilton said...

I remember that time (pre-kids) when we all got a stomach virus. It's the worst. I'm glad to hear it's over!