Saturday, February 02, 2008

Mardi Gras

Me and my brother, Brian.

The Loot (yes, the book bag is stuffed)

The Golden Ticket
(babies are GOLD at parades...we pimped Calyn for all she was worth:)

"I will protect you, my lady."

Me and Friar


"Will you please stop shoving me in front of those loud, scary floats?"

Beads are EVERYWHERE




Leesville played Vanderbilt in the first round of State Playoffs. We drove to Houma to watch the game. Brian is the one in the middle with legs apart...I know-crappy picture.

Bundled Up


Final Score: Leesville 0 Vanderbilt 7

8 comments:

Jessica said...

looks like fun. there is nothing resembling mardi gras in this town...unless you count the tee shirts the boys have?

TJ-n-Crystal said...

How Fun!!! Way to use the baby card to get more stash!! I ran into this blog too and thought you might want to check it out. http://www.stylemepretty.com/
Hope all is well with you guys.

Lexi said...

Work it Calyn!

Ashley said...

Ahhh the Mangums..... Sorry its taken so long to respond. I love the mardi gras post. Pretty funny. And yes I remember the rat story in Mexico. How can I forget that? I also remember your half asian polynesian companion. The one that along with the rat, smashed that iguana on the side of the wall. Do you remember that one? A lot of good times in Mexico man. Anyways just wanted to respond. Take it easy, and keep in touch.
Lotta love,
J Love

Holly said...

Calyn looks super cute in that striped suit! Looks like y'all have been busy.

The Original Mangums said...

I love Mardi Gras!

Jamie Hamilton said...

I haven't been to a Mardi Gras parade in so long! I'll bet Allison would've loved it (except for the loud noises, they make her really nervous). We'll definitely have to make it to a parade next year.

Lexi said...

Are you home yet? Jeez.