Thursday, December 06, 2007

Do You "Brush Like a Dentist"?


Yes, this is our bathroom sink. The scene struck me as 'funny' as I was washing my hands. Let's see: an Oral-B Triumph, and Oral-B Professional Care, and a Philips Sonicare PLUS three different tubes of toothpaste? We need variety in our house.
(Not pictured: bleaching trays and materials, flossers, and something called Super Floss)


Not a good picture, but it demonstrates Calyn's new trick...she's quickly learning that if she lets go of whatever she's grabbed onto, she'll fall.

6 comments:

Lexi said...

The real question is- Do you use them all at once? How many layers of toothpaste do you put on your tooth brush so that your mouth is super tingly and minty fresh? A little obssesive brushing going on in that house... do you think?! ;-)

Holly said...

Wow, that's impressive. I actually know what super floss is, and have some (for the braces). Funny how your job influences your home so much. I just counted 27 computer programming books without getting up from my computer chair, and there are enough parts in a box in the closet to probably make three whole computers (not including moniters and keyboards).

Jordan said...

That's a hilarious scene at the sink.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

That's so funny! I guess we all have a household theme. After I chacked your blog, I went to the kitchen and saw two books by Dalai Lama about happiness, and Right here in the desk is a 2 inch thick book "Good Behavior Made Easy". Between your house, mine and Holly's we can offer dental, mental, and PC health to the masses!

Lexi said...

Don't forget the stack of law books hiding in various closets and in our car at this house. Ugggghhhh! Add legal advice to that last string, Stace!

Becky T said...

Your sink scene is hilarious! I didn't get a chance to catch you at church but wanted to let you know that we totally enjoyed your talks at church today. You and Aaron both did a great job and we are glad to have you in our ward!!