Saturday, December 01, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving

That's a beautifully browned bird!
Ben Franklin: Eat you heart out.

We've been home for about a week, and I've yet to make a post about our trip to Utah. We had a wonderful time with the Mangum side of the fam. Mark and Janna hosted an AWESOME Thanksgiving dinner. Our little Rylee was sealed to our family in the Ogden temple and blessed by her dad, Mark, that Sunday following. It was so great to be there for all those milestones in Rylee's life. We look forward to many, many more.


Cagen Wagon


"The holidays get me sooo stressed."

Aunt Laurie (Aaron's sister) and our little Wagon

Who's better equipped to chop up this bird? He chops up people up in the ER all the time!

4 comments:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

That's so awesome, going to the temple to see a sealing. It's more real once the temple work is done. At least that's what my mom said after we had adopted Erica. I have to say I agree with her. Take care,
Sarah

Lexi said...

Craig 'the butcher' in 'The Turkey E.R'..... sounds terrifying yet strangely delicious all at the same time. ;-)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I hope he sanitized that blade first. Let's spread holiday cheer, not staff infections!

Kathy said...

Yeah that last visual I could have done without!