Saturday, October 06, 2007

THE Shirt that Won THE Game


Once Aaron came home from Conference, he was watching the game in his church clothes. In the last 10 minutes of the LSU vs. Florida game, he decided he needed to support the team and changed into his LSU shirt. We ended up coming back from behind to WIN 28-24. All our boys needed was a little support from their friend, Aaron. Woo Hoo! We Won! We Won!

G E A U X

T
I G E R S !

6 comments:

Lexi said...

No doubt it was the shirt that got us over the edge- we were just waiting for Aaron to support his team. It would have been a blow out had he come to his senses sooner. Really though. I suspect that it had a little more to do with the fact that Coach Miles has serious cajones and Florida couldn't stop LSU's running game in the end. Take that Gator Bait! Geaux Tigers!

nanaandpapasnest said...

All thses things helped, but that's not all! Brent came home from conf, sat down, finally went and put his shirt on! That helped! But the crowing kick in the pants came when Mom left the room and went to bed. She is bad luck for all games; then it happened! Love Mom

nanaandpapasnest said...

I can finally make comments - thanks to Robin and Brent! Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

as you have read, bart also had the lost hat dilemma. i say next game, the boys all have their special gear ready BEFORE the game.
oh, and since we are so far "west", we get conference on cable channel 4, so bart watched both things at once...kind of.

tweeboowee said...

HAHAH...we got back from disneyworld right before the game started. we watched it, and lsu weren't doing too well, john was so depressed and accidently fell asleep. while he was asleep, they started to do alot better, and then he woke up, and then i told him maybe he needed to go back to sleep or not watch the game, so he had his head down and his hands over his face the entire 4th quarter, and they won. i felt like i was going to have a heart attack. he wanted to take valium after the game. whew....what a game! geaux tigers!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Good job on the shirt wearing Aaron! Your shirt helped lift their morale I'm sur of it. Oh I hope Nate never sees this comment he's a BYU fan... I'm just a fan of whoever Nate is at the time because I've never really been into sports... Although I've attended a lot of sports games with Nate and I do enjoy the food, plus he always gets us some cool looking shirts and hats to support the teams playing... (yup I get new clothes when I attend sports games) I'm such a girl!!!!