Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Our Little "Jompy Jompy" is Getting Her Chompy Chompies

Yes, Calyn's teeth are coming through. Her first one broke the surface about a week and a half ago, and the second one is on its way (much to my dismay...she's not sleeping that well). Last night and today have been good times, so hopefully it'll break through soon. There's a little white line where you can see it through her gums. Uhg...we've got 18 more of these?! As soon as she lets me take a picture, I'll post it. Until then, enjoy these:

9 comments:

Kathy said...

She is so cute and getting big. Spencer will be one year old in less than a month and he only has his bottom 2 teeth.

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Ian still has zero, but I don't mind, since I'm still nursing. I can't wait to see the little Caltrate and her posse this weekend!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

I can't believe that she's already getting her teeth! Tell her to stop trying to grow up so fast. I hope that you are able to start getting more sleep soon.

Jessica said...

try teething tablets. you get them in the baby section at walgreens or near the vitamins at walmart. they seem to work great for my boys and all the mom's on the moms group i belong to use them, too.
good luck.
i hope you all get some sleep tonight!
oh, but when she does get those teethy teeth, she will be even cuter than she is now.

Lexi said...

Teeth are evil. Just ask Peyton.

Holly said...

She is such a cutey. She is a good combination of both you and Aaron. Good luck with the teething. It can be a pain for all involved. I used frozen grapes to help Kailey out (just have to cut them up of course)She was almost a year though, I can't remember if cut up grapes are ok for 6 mo. One time I even let her chew on a zip loc that had the frozen grapes in it and she loved it. She would never use the teething rings.

Anonymous said...

Has Aaron started polishing that tooth yet?

Jordan said...

Teething time! Fun fun! Hazel's got four to show for those sleepless nights.

Jenn said...

How exciting! She is so beautiful. Too bad they couldn't come all at once or quickly. It seems like teeth take their time. But what do I know, I haven't lost any sleep over it yet. Oh Dear I don't want to see what that looks like yet.