Today, we celebrated Calyn's 1/2 year old birthday. Our friends came down and we celebrated New Orleans/LSU style. We went to the zoo, ate lunch at our house, and watched LSU lose to Kentucky. Well, it was almost a perfect day (the weather and company were at least!). Thanks to all our great friends...we love you all! See you soon for HALLOWEEN!
Brent and Robin sittin' in a tree...okay, actually it's our couch
7 comments:
Hap-- birth--- to you
Hap-- birth--- to you
---py -----day -o --u
Calyn. We all love you.
We are so glad that we were able to be there with our friends and enjoy a Beautiful day. We had a great time, great food, and watched a good game, even tho we lost. Aaron you were right those beans were great but if we could bottle all that gas up and put it in the car we would be rich. love yall jimbo
Looks like fun. You've got a lot to live up to if all your 10 kids (that you want to have) get 1/2 birthdays!
We had a lot of fun! Our boys passed out in the Jeep as we hoped, and stayed asleep until this morning for church. Thank you for the compliment. You are a great friend!
aw, how sweet. and what a great way to celebrate a 1/2 birthday. jackson just turned 1 1/2 and i was thinking i should do something...i think you inspired me to actually do it!
I'm so sad that we weren't able to make it :( I meant to email or call, but I forgot. Jamie, and the girls and I went to Sadie Rawson's first birthday party. Happy 1/2 birthday Calyn!
Ok, I finally found out how to do this again! Thank goodness for Brent! Love the 1/2 birthday idea, wonder why I never thought of it!! The pictures are great and we sure enjoy your BLOG! Love you
that is the funniest thing and cutest thing I have ever seen. a 1/2 birthday! I think I need one of those every year. Do you still get presents? Loved the cake and all the rest of the pics. You are so creative.
Post a Comment