Way to go Calyn! That girls going to be mobile before long.
I see the soccer ball of choice made the pics. She'll be kickin' that thing around before too long!
Hi Our Sweet Family! Good grief where has time gone, she can't be sitting already! Sure love you!
Oh my! I can't wait to get she and Hazel together. Though Hazel will probably bowl her over after spending her first year making her way with two older sibs. Congrats to Calyn!
Yeah I knew you could do it. Next time I see ya we will work on crawling. Love ya Kate
Yay! She's growing up so fast!
That's so sweet! She'll be crawling in no time.
You have such a cute baby girl. I wish we could've seen her before we moved. 1/2 birthday was such a cute idea.
She's so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Way to go Calyn! That girls going to be mobile before long.
I see the soccer ball of choice made the pics. She'll be kickin' that thing around before too long!
Hi Our Sweet Family! Good grief where has time gone, she can't be sitting already! Sure love you!
Oh my! I can't wait to get she and Hazel together. Though Hazel will probably bowl her over after spending her first year making her way with two older sibs. Congrats to Calyn!
Yeah I knew you could do it. Next time I see ya we will work on crawling. Love ya Kate
Yay! She's growing up so fast!
That's so sweet! She'll be crawling in no time.
You have such a cute baby girl. I wish we could've seen her before we moved. 1/2 birthday was such a cute idea.
She's so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing!
Post a Comment