
I finally got to see one of my favorite bands, Chevelle, in concert. I've waited YEARS for them to make their way down south. They're a Chicago based band, so they naturally play mainly on the East Coast. Well, they eventually made their way down here last April. If you know anything about my life, you know something very important happened last April. I just couldn't justify taking a newborn baby to a FREE concert at LSU, despite my love for Chevelle. You could hear the concert going on from our front porch. I was so disappointed.
Well, Tuesday night they were here at the House of Blues, and we went! It was awesome. They're a great live band. Such good stage presence. Loved it. You can check them out here (definitely check out 'Vitamin R').
Thank you Melissa for babysitting...you made a wonderful night possible for me and Aaron:)
5 comments:
Isn't it nice to do something every once in a while that makes you feel like a normal person again (not that mom's aren't normal . . . but I think you know what I mean).
i love going to concerts. i have always wanted to see jack johnson and dave matthews band (not so much DMB anymore, but still). i got to see both b/c of jazz fest. i still want to go to exclusive shows, though. yeah that you got to see chevelle!
Jamie, I DID feel "normal" again. However, I discovered I'm getting too old to be on the floor near the stage. "Moshers" really bug me now. I need to stick to the seated section from now on.
I'm glad you got to see your band, finally! See, N.O. has it's perks.
i'm crushed there aren't pictures of Aaron passing you over the Mosh Pit!!
Post a Comment