Tonight we had our ward Halloween Trunk or Treat (I've been saying Trick or Trunk all week). Anyhoo, Aaron and I were LAME this year. No costumes. We had a good run. The past three years we've gone all out, but for some reason, we just couldn't get our acts together this year. Calyn got a costume at least, right? Promise we'll do better next year!
She chewed on this rat all evening. "Thank you Miss Lexi."
Calyn's not looking in this pic, but Lexi is lookin' Sexi! I had to put this picture up to show off her rockin' new haircut.
Our little kitty looks like she caught out in the rain. Aaron loved Lexi's hat and stole it for a pic.
6 comments:
The rat gives great effect, but that kid needs no props! She is so dang cute.
So cute! I wish I could have seen her in the flesh
aaron kind of looks like a dead dog in that funny hat. :-)
and what a cute idea to give a kitty a rat.
glad you had fun!
Oh, the rat wasn't my idea...it was part of Lexi's trunk decor. She's the mastermind behind "the rat."
Love the cat and her rat! paula
You and Lexi look beautiful! The running is paying off. Although you always were. You'll be fit as a fiddle in no time. You might even inspire me to get back to working out. Maybe... And that rat is is just squeezalicious.
Post a Comment