
Our week started out CHILLY (upper 40's for our morning run at the park), but has warmed up today to a WONDERFUL temperature (low 70's and SUNNY)!

Mmmm...Cookies!
(That's what we call Biter Biscuits from Gerber)

Almost Crawling

Her new thing lately is sticking out her tongue and BANGING things.

I need to start thinking about baby GATES.
3 comments:
You think you're busy now? It's time for the next round: CRAWLING. This is where I am thankful that Ian is taking his sweet time getting mobile. I'm going to have to start picking up Ayden's toys constantly to keep Ian from choking on the small things. I'M NOT READY FOR THAT! I love her little tongue poking out. Ian eats those biter biscuits too, and they sure are a mess. Little Calyn is getting all grown up!
Jen every time you see her on her hands and knees, just put her back down! She is moving too fast! I want her to stay little for a while longer!!She is a sweety, love her tongue~! We love you 3/paula
Jeni, she is so darn cute. I am dying to kiss those cheeks!!
Post a Comment