Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And the Winner is...

Jessica!

I put all your names in an electronic bowl and it randomly selected the winner...cool huh? You can check out my "bowl" here.

Anyway, when I get the stuff together, I'll reveal what the lucky winner has to look forward to!

So, Jessica, email me your mailing address. If you don't have my email, Jamie, Holly, and Lexi are just a few of the many who have it.

Congratulations!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

wow. i feel so honored and lucky! thanks!

Lexi said...

What, no paper, rock, scissors?! I thought this was going to be a fair contest. LOL!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

This thing is rigged. How much didyou pay her, Jessie?

Jessica said...

Well, let's just say it's good to know a dentist when one's husband is a dentist in training...we've been 'hooking' aaron up with pulled teeth from bart's cousin for a while. (at least i think that is why aaron wanted to call bryan)