Thursday, September 27, 2007

Adventures in Babysitting

You can check out what I did Tuesday night HERE. To summarize, I got thrown-up on, bit on the foot, and my hair pulled. Basically it was a good night. The best part was eating pizza with my "big" baby after the littles were asleep.

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Glad to hear you survived baby training camp. And that bite- 'tis only a flesh wound! (Like they say on Monty Python's Search For the Holy Grail).

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Looks like it was a good time! Sweet babies!

Jessica said...

what a bunch of cute kids...one boy and two girls! i love to leave surprise pictures on cameras, too, so i was glad to see someone else does that, too.

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Those pictures were so cute Babies can be so funny at times. Although I've heard they can also keep a person very busy...