Monday, August 06, 2007

"I Want My MTV!"


LOVED Aaron's mohawk...he shaved his head for this! I wish he could've kept it, but alas, it's not very becoming on a dentist.

Once again, we had another successful 80's party! It was so much fun, despite the how HOT the gym was (the A/C was broken). Thanks to everyone who helped plan, set-up, and clean up. It looked like everyone had a good time...

Yes, that is me singing Madonna's "Crazy." I know, I know...I'm a dork.

The Majoue's made a great addition to the fun...check out the fingerless gloves!

That Hutchinson boy better get his hand off my daughter's leg!!

The "Material Girl," Stacy, in all her 80's glory.

Coach Gerry and his smokin' hot wife, Paige

Helen and Crazy-Cute kid, Dixon

3 comments:

Jessica said...

i loved aaron's do, too. bart's cousin, bryan the dentist would TOTALLY let him wear that to work...maybe...
you both totally looked the part and did a great job with jeopardy!

tweeboowee said...

love it!!!! i want it to be forever 80's.....

Paige and Gerald said...

smokin' hot? I don't think so my friend.