Our little Calynoscopy is now four months old. My friend, Jamie, talked about all the nicknames Allison has been given. Calyn has several too: Computa (from a GI Joe cartoon), Yaminoshi (Brent, you know where this one is from!) Bubby Girl (I'm the only one who calls her this), Caltrate, Calynoscopy, Yoda, Calyn-box, and Calyn Bear. I'm sure there is more, but they're not coming to mind just now. She gets a new one each week! So, by the time she's 1, she should have AT LEAST 52 nicknames...
5 comments:
Jeni, This baby is just too cute! I love the baby in the hooded towel pictures too :) I took one of Kailey not long ago. If you didn't see my comment on Jamie's nickname post, check it out, I put a note in there for you.
Let's see, I'm trying to think of S, L, and H's nicknames: Sethro, Sethie, Gooficito...hmmm. Lucy, Luce, Lucy Lu, Baby, Snookems...and Hazel, Hazel Rae, Haze, Hazel Bae, Hay Bay...I think we need more, could you and Aaron put your brilliant nicknaming minds together and come up with some good ones. Hey thanks. My favortie is Calynoscopy...it fits, don't you think!
Don't forget "Cagyn" from Ayden.
Computa is a sweetie. Susan Eades and Courtney were toting her around Friday so I got a chance to check her out. She is really a precious little girl. She's lucky to have such great parents!
That girl's looking more like her dad these days. It's funny how they change so much in the first year.
Post a Comment