Yes, my cell phone is DEAD. Not just the battery, but literally demolished. I set it on the top of the car while doing something (I don't remember...something with Calyn) and DROVE OFF. I've managed to develop a muddy brain since becoming a mom. I do things on "auto-pilot" and wonder what happened to things later...like "Where are my sunglasses?" on my head.
Well, we managed to find it alongside the road. First, a glimmer of hot pink. Then, a piece of the pretty pink twisted metal. Piece by piece we followed the trail to the big disaster. It was hilarious and extremely sad all at the same time. It's funny how attached we can become to things. The only thing that survived was the protective case...
Her replacement will arrive this week.
For a more detailed recount of the events surrounding the catastrophe, visit Lexi's blog.
1 comment:
sorry to hear bout the phone....i would feel the same way if that happened to mine...but then, i have broken every phone i've ever had....but it has never looked that broken.........:o(
Post a Comment