
My friend Lexi was raving about mineral make-up. I admit, I too have been tempted by the infomercials and demonstrations on HSN (yes, I like watching Home Shopping Network and I'm not 70!). However, I haven't mustered up the courage to sink the cash yet. So, I decided to try L'oreal's mineral make-up, and I have to say it is awesome! The advantage I can see from Lexi's is that there are a couple of shades that you can blend to make the perfect tone match. L'oreal's only comes in one shade per bottle. So, if you want to blend, you'll have to buy multiple bottles at around $13.00 each. But, all in all, I'm pretty pleased with my make-up too. I'm definitely going to try Bare Minerals eventually.
1 comment:
Yay! Isn't it awesome?! I love that I'm not putting on that liquid mess any more- my skin feels like it can breathe still! Here's to new make up!
Post a Comment