Monday, April 16, 2007

Calyn Blakley Mangum


Calyn Blakley Mangum made her debut on Friday, April 13, 2007 at 9:18 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 21 inches long.

4 comments:

Rich Finnegan said...

Congratulations! You are going to have the time of your life. I hope you are as blessed as I have been. By the way, I just happened to hit next blog off of my site and it was yours. Good luck.

Jordan said...

She is perfectly beautiful. Well done Squirrel and Azor!! Much love from us to you three!! Can't wait to hold her.

Irma said...

Perfect! I´m getting goosebumps and all teary eyed. I wish I could be there to meet her. Great job guys!!!! Could she be any more beautiful??

Mark said...

I can see both of you in all of her perfect facial features. I can only imagine what her sense of humor will be like, the mere anticipation makes me smile.