These were taken last weekend while we were in New Orleans for a dental conference. It's been a while since Aaron and I had a picture taken of just the two of us. I'm usually hiding behind the camera. But not anymore! Last September Aaron and I decided to start the South Beach Diet. He thought he was getting a little "puffy," and I had baby weight plus more that I needed to shed. Aaron lost 20 pounds, and I've lost 30. It really has impacted our lives for the better. We eat healthier and feel better about ourselves. Here's a "Before" shot:
Yuck. That's all I have to say about that.
I'm proud to say I'm holding steady at 120 lbs. I haven't been this weight since high school. Now, things are different from my high school body. Things have...shifted?...stretched?...from where they once were thanks to my chil'rens. But, they were worth it. Now I just need to P90x-up my abs to flatten 'em out. Is there a book out there to cure laziness;) ?
4 comments:
You look great! If you find that book, let me know ;)
WOW! We are impressed, you both look great and I love the picture!
You both look amazing!! I wish I weighed 120!! Never will though, so I will just keep wishing!! Congrats!
you look fabulous! Jord and I could stand to lose some serious weight, but my problem is that I'm too lazy to even CARE AT ALL. not good.
Post a Comment