Thursday, April 21, 2011

Four Years Old


In classic Mangum fashion, Calyn had a week long birthday celebration for her fourth birthday. Sunday, we had family over for dinner. Didn't the cupcakes come out so cute?! You can't tell from the picture, but inside they're half pink and half purple. It's my absolute favorite cupcake recipe. And if you know me well, you know I'm NOT a fan of cake and frosting. But these cupcakes I crave. You can find it HERE.

Dirty little Logi. He's covered in dirt, cupcakes, and scabs. He is our accident prone kid FO' SHO. Do you like our dirt pit (aka patio foundation)? Our plan is to get it finished this weekend.
Queen of the mountain.
(Once again, evidence of our backyard disaster we've created)

Playing with her Rapunzel tower

Monday she had her party at school.

And Wednesday, her actual birthday, she had two friends come over after school for more Rapunzel/princess fun.

Getting her birthday call from her Tapa.

Happy Birthday sweet Calyn! We sure do love you.

(Oh, and something magical happens as age four approaches: your crazy toddler transforms in to a calm, sweet little girl. I LOVE four-year-olds!)



2 comments:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

What a sweet girl! I can't believe she's 4 years old! I'm glad she had a good Birthday. I'm also glad to hear how sweet and calm 4 year olds are. I now have something to look forward too. :) Love you all!

The Original Mangums said...

Birthdays are special - we sure love our sweet girl!