Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Oh, Cinderella. How we love thee.

I love how she's holding her hands like Snow White. We didn't get to meet the princess, Calyn's favorite, Aurora. It's my fault. I didn't see her over in the corner of the castle grounds. Otherwise we would have skipped Snow White and gone straight to Cinderella and Aurora. But Calyn didn't know what she missed out on, so I guess it doesn't matter. She did get to see all of them dancing with their princes in front of the castle, and she thought that was pretty awesome.

Oh Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride



Mickey's 3D movie: this was really cool. They blasted the theater with scents, bubbles, and water sprays, all coordinated with the movie. Cal was sitting on my lap and at one point Ariel threw "jewels" out to the audience. Calyn was reaching her arms out trying to grab one. Way cute.

No comments: