Friday, April 16, 2010

My Three Year Old

We had a Barbie Barbecue and Crawfish Boil at our house Tuesday night to celebrate Calyn's three years here on Earth.

Luke and Aaron did GOOOOD on the crawfish. It had just the right amount of spice AND was so smooth and buttery.

By the end of the night, Calyn was covered in dirt, chocolate frosting, and crawfish juice while maintaining her "princess" image.

After her bath, she had to make sure she was "just right" before heading off to bed.

It was a good birthday...she told me so.

(I think we're going make it an annual event to hold a crawfish boil for Calyn's birthday...it was so much fun and sooooo good.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum...crawfish is a big part of missing LA. How fun!

Jenn said...

Yummy! She is such a doll. Hard to believe she is 3!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Calyn!!! Wish we could have been at that crawfish boil :) How fun! I love those glasses she's wearing. She is seriously so adorable!!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Happy birthday, Caggie Wag!
I love the picture of her on the sink counter. What a lady!
I'm not quite ready for all of the girly toys. Princesses and barbies are not my forte.
I can't believe she's three. Cute, cute, cute!

Jordan Carroll said...

She's so stinkin' cute! Glad you had a great time! The crawfish looked wonderful!!