Thursday, April 22, 2010

How big is Logan? SOOO BIG! (Brent will get this joke:)





Just needed to document that today was the first day Logan rolled over (eventually I'll get around to his baby book, so I need to remember this. What better way than the blog?).

When I put him down for his nap this morning, he started sucking his binky and was going to sleep before I even left his room. He was quiet for a good 5-10 minutes, so I decided to go vacuum out our car. About 10 minutes later, when I was done, I headed back inside and heard the loudest screams coming from his room. I ran in there, and he was lying on his back. He was hoppin' mad. I laughed, gave him some hugs, and flipped him back over to his tummy, and he fell right asleep. So, at three and a half months, Logan rolls. Mark it on your calendars.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

He is a beautiful baby! Growing so fast :)

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Just when you think you have a minute to get something done...He's a cutie! (I actually know that inside joke BTW.)

Ashley said...

he is so cute! Does he always sleep on his belly? I wish I could get Marley to lay on her belly for 2 seconds without throwing a fit....she's going to get flat head from laying on her back all the time

The Original Mangums said...

What a cutie!

Becky T said...

Holy smokes, that is one CUTE baby!