Friday, January 22, 2010

Positive

There was some concern that my last post and my Facebook account have been a little negative lately. Honestly, I'm doing much better. I've ventured to Sam's Club, Target (several times), and the zoo solo with my dynamic duo. I KNOW things could be a LOT worse, and I'm grateful they're not. I really do feel very blessed with my life. I have two healthy, happy children. My husband loves me and our kids. He helps around the house and works very hard in his profession. I have a great family and wonderful friends. I really am thankful for all the great blessings in my life. Sometimes I just need to vent some steam.

I just love his little baby hands and feet.

Typical guy: snoozing on the couch

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Those first few weeks are tough...and sometimes treading water is all you can do. I am glad things are looking up.

Ashley said...

i think you are allowed to vent and talk about crappy times! Things aren't always perfect, and especially when you have a new baby it's so hard. I'm really nervous to have 2...and i think i'm more worried about the 2 year old who's already a terror. I hope his little sister survives.
I hope you start feeling better soon!

The Busch's Hullabaloo said...

I promise it will get easier! But in my experience, that first born continues to be the biggest challenge! Just so you know!

The Original Mangums said...

Sure enjoyed our day with you. The meals were great, and I truly enjoyed spoiling my grandchildren! Thanks for a wonderful day.